17 June 2014

Femfresh Active Fresh Wash

Hiyya My Little Fairys,

I emailed Femfresh and ask them to try their products.They sent me this Femfresh Active Fresh Wash which smells amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth.Ive been using through the week and I defiently recommended it. Also the lid is easy to open so you don't have to worry about struggling to open anything while in the bath or shower. I give this 10 out of 10. Very impressive.


Where can I buy this?
Superdrug:- £3.49
Boots:- £3.69

1 comment:

  1. This is a good sharing. Femfresh’s sexual hygiene washes compliment different wants and really encourage everyday use. It is one of the best-selling sexual washes in England and Questionnaire. … read detail review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/wash-that-helps-you-stay-fresh-everyday/

    ReplyDelete