26 February 2015

PetShop.co.uk :)


Hiyya Viewers,
Today I am reviewing an amazing website called "PetShop Bowl". They kindly sent me a box full of goodies for my doggies to try out. Now I currently have 3 dogs, 1 Whippet, 1 Greyhound and 1 Rotwelier and they all are very fussy eaters.

Just a little announcement before I get onto the products, "PetShop Bowl" have renamed themselves and are now called "PetShop".

So here are reviews of all the products "Petshop" sent me.

**I did have pictures of my dogs trying the products but I currently lost them :(**


Pedigree Vital Protection Biscuits (Adults) 15kg

Firstly they sent me this lovely bag of "Pedigree Vital Protection" to try out. My dogs love these. Now these are just regular biscuits but are full of lovely goodness for your dogs. The Key Benefits are..

1.Strong teeth and gums- Specially shaped crunchy bits to help keep his/her teeth in top condition for all those games of tug-of-war.
2.Easy digestion - Whole grains and naturally sourced Pre-biotic fibres help keep his insides healthy, so he's/she's happy, comfy and (sorry to mention this) easy to pick up after.
3.Soft skin and a shiny coat - Omega 6 and Vitamin E help keep him/her looking and feeling his/her best, no matter how often he/her takes a mud bath.
4.Healthy joints - Fish oil, a natural source of omega 3, helps keep him/her nice and supple so he's/she's always ready for a good walk.
5.Energy - High quality meat proteins help give him/her the energy he needs to enjoy a good game of fetch with his/her favourite ball.
6.No artificial colours | no artificial flavours | no added sugar.

At PetShop.co.uk these currently cost £24.99. Pedigree Dog Food




Natures Menu Real Meaty Chicken Dog Treats 60g

These went in seconds with my dogs.

This looks and feels a little like beef jerky to me-instead its in chicken flavour and for dogs (not humans).
I currently wanted to use these as treats while taking my dogs for a walk as a little treat for saying "well don't for listening" ect. Unfortunately they all went in a matter of seconds as my dogs smelt them out and kept wanting more and I couldn't bare there little doggie eyes. I noticed my dogs were a lot more active and happy after I fed them these treats and was really happy with the results. The best thing about "Natures Menu" is that its made out with 95% raw meat. 
You can buy these from "PetShop.co.uk" for £1.59. 



Natures Menu Country Hunter Duck and Plum Seriously Meaty Meals 600g

Also from "Natures Menu" I got sent this "seriously meaty meals" tin of meat. Now I was very aware of feeding this to my rotwelier as he does have a very sensitive stomach and most most make him ill. But overall I am very impressed with this meat as the results were excellent. I mixed it in with some dried biscuits and poured gravy over the top and my dogs loved it. And as I said "Natures Menu" is 95% meat so its perfect for my dogs.


You can get this from "PetShop.co.uk" for £2.20.

Nature's Menu Dog Food






Happy Pet Migrator Pheasant 

Lastly they sent me this toy for my dogs to play with-now I say "dogs" but I mean "dog"- My little whippet has kept this toy all to herself. She absolutely loves it-she currently goes for my other two dogs if they touch it. As soon as I got it out the box and squeaked it she went mental and started barking for it. She now carries it around everywhere with her and will not let it out of her sight. So basically its a fluffy stuffed pheasant with a pheasant sound squeaker in it. If you have a playful dog that loves noisy toys I defiantly recommend this for them. You can get this from "PetShop.co.uk" for £7.83. Migrator Pheasant Toy




So overall I love all the stuff that "Petshop.co.uk" sent me. Also my dogs are very happy as well and they say "woof woof woof" (thank you PetShop). I love "PetShop.co.uk" as its easy to look for something as it is all has categories. I defiantly recommend you to check them out as they are really cheap and delivery is amazing.


PetShop.co.uk- http://www.petshop.co.uk/


Until then.

Kylie xox is out!

*Product sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment