7 October 2014

Tick Tock-Redbush Tea

Hiyya My Little Fairys,

So today I tried the 'Tick Tock Redbush Tea'. I made this by adding hot water and milk. I didn't really like it at first as the taste was werid and made the inside of my mouth taste disgusting and sticky but once I added some sugar it tasted amazing and my mouth got use to the flavour. Also it has no caffeine in so you don't have to worry about being wide awake for bed,which is a good thing for me as I love my sleep but also like a nice cup of tea/hot chocolate before bed. I defiantly recommend this to people to try, even if your end result is that you don't like it, after you have drank the incy tincy amount you will feel refreshed and ready to take on what ever the rest of the day brings you. I defiantly give this 10 out of 10 :) This also comes in a different range of flavours which you can check out yourself's by searching "tick tock tea" on Google :)





Where Can You Buy This?
TickTocTea.com:- £1.49 for 40 teabags 
Tesco:- £1.99 for 40 teabags
Waitrose:- £3.49 for 80 teabags

No comments:

Post a Comment