25 October 2014

Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream:)



Hiyya My Little Fairys,

I currently emailed Weleda asking them if I could try some of there products. They kindly sent me out this 7 ml Almond Soothing Facial Cream. This cream is for 'sensitive' skin. This is my first Weleda product I've ever tried. My purpose was to replace whatever I was using as a day cream since it wasn't moisturising enough and to try something different. It keeps me moisturised for the whole day which most creams fail to do. It's also quite a thick and sticky cream in comparison but I don't mind it. In terms of the smell its smells like it says 'Almonds' which is a really nice smell. Its not so strong either, you can apply a little bit to your face and the scent will only stay there for 5 to 10 minutes then it disappears. I like it.  I currently used the 7 ml tube over 4 days which I found pretty good compared to the size of the tube. The tube is a pretty pastel pink. I am keeping this on my list of day creams and I am hopefully looking forward to trying some more Weleda products in the future.

Where can you buy this?
Weleda:- £12.95
Amazon:- £10.95

No comments:

Post a Comment