16 December 2016

My Christmas Wish List 2016!x

Hiyya Everyone,

Long time no speak...
Basically I've had some trouble with my laptop and had to get it fixed so that's why I haven't been blogging but now I am back. I will have a few reviews up for you soon but today I thought I'd do my "2016 Christmas Wish List".

So obviously I'm 19 and I don't really care about if I get presents or not. I rather spend Christmas with my family and friends, but obviously everyone has something they really want for Christmas no matter what age you are.

So here is my list.

Superdrug

So I'll start with what I've seen in Superdrug.

1. Zoella Just Crackers



I find these super cute. The crackers contain Body Wash, Body Lotion, Lip Balm and Hand Cream which are all in a Vanilla and Gingerbread scent.
RRP: £11.00


2. Zolla Gingerbread And Bake My Day Gift Set


I love this gift set as its perfect for Christmas as it has that gingerbread scent. The bottle of the fragrance is like super cute with all the little gingerbread men on it. I have smelt this scent in store and it smells so divine and smells like my mum cooking gingerbread men in the kitchen which is always a overwhelming scent.
RRP: £11.00

Boots

Now I'm going to list everything from Boots.

1. Zoella On My Travels Back Pack


Now this has to be number one on my list from boots. for starters I'm a BIG bag collector. I love the bag as it is simple...just grey with nothing on it so it will go with any outfit. Also its a back pack so its easy to carry around. The bag comes with Zoella's pencils, mug & inspire key chain.
RRP:£50.00

2. Ted Baker Mini Beauty Bag

Now I like this because of the fragrance mist it comes with. I smelt a tester of it and it smells BEAUTIFUL. It also comes with a lip balm and body lotion.
RRP:£12.00

3. Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Candle


Second to last on my "Christmas Wish List" has to be a candle. This one smells so yummy haha. I could sit there all day smelling it. For people who don't know what it smells like basically its like walking into a bakery and you smell the cookies but its a very sweet smell which is lovely but can get a tiny bit sicky.
RRP: £21.99 (large jar)





Now the next present that's on my wishlist isn't from Boots but it's  something I've wanted to do since this certain person started singing.

Justin Bieber Tour 2017



 I've always wanted to go to one of his concerts every since he started his career. I'm a HUGE fan of his. Not everyone likes him I know but everyone has their own opinions but personally I think he is amazing and has a brilliant voice.
RRP:£45-400+


That's everything on my wishlist for this year. Let me know in the comments below what you would like for Christmas and I will speak to you all soon.

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment