5 January 2017

Bondi Sands Self Tanning Review!x


Hiyya Everyone,

Today I am writing a review for the 'Bondi Sands' tanning foam and spray. I recently contacted them asking if I could review their products. I've never tanned in my life as I am so scared of using the stuff in-case I turn out like a orange but  I heard so many good reviews on their products I decided to give them ago and I was surprised with the results.

Bondi Sands is an Australian brand that had a vision of ensuring everyone could have a salon quality tan at home and at an affordable price.


Self Tanning Mist

So the first product they sent me was their 'Self Tanning Mist' in light/medium.



Since I'm a chicken, I just tried the Self Tanning Mist on my legs first to see if I could make this work. I had been worried about walking around with that awful potato smell thanks to the tanning mist, but it has a Coconut scent which actually conceals any trace of the self tanning that has occured.

The spray nozzle was really easy to aim at my legs but I foolishly started at the bottom and worked my way up to my knees and hips. I would recommend doing it the other way because then you don't over-tan your ankles when the spray sinks towards the floor. Because I am an impatient lass I only had the Self Tanning Mist on for an hour, but you can leave it on for six hours to get a darker tan. You can also re-apply the Self Tanning Mist 30 minutes after the first application to get an even more intense result. 


Seeing as I am a fan of the natural look I loved the result of my quick tanning hour session. It was so easy, a beautiful coconut fragrance followed me everywhere I went and my legs felt moisturized thanks to the Vitamin E that the Self Tanning Mist is infused with.
I was so pleased with how easy it was to achieve and how much better my legs looked. They literally glowed.
 
I used two coats of the mist and I didn't have to do any touch-ups and it was all so simple. I'm happy to say that I am no longer scared of self tanning! I like having the Self Tanning Mist up my sleeve for when I want the to tan up in a quick flash since the perfect tan can be achieved in an hour. 

The Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mist is suitable for all skin types, retails for £14.99 in Superdrug and on their website.


Self Tanning Foam

The next product  they sent me was their 'Self Tanning Foam' in light/medium. 


The first thing I noticed when using this tan was the fantastic you-could-eat-it scent. Instead of that classic fake tan biscuit like smell, this stuff smells like a thousand coconuts. Even after I had applied it, my bedroom smelt like coconut for days. 10/10 for the scent.



So here's what the foam looks like on the mitt. Being a usual gradual tan girl, I was quite scared when I applied this foam to my leg which was 10 shades darker than my skin. But don't fret, you wash it off. I started on my legs, using the residue for my feet, then I worked my way up my back, tummy, chest, arms and neck and finally a tiny bit on my face. I would say the foam is easily spreadable if you're quick with it, however if you notice a streaky patch a few minutes later, it can be quite difficult to blend, requiring more tan to even it out. After 1 hour I washed it off and I had a very light tan.

The next time however, I tanned before bed and slept in it, washing it off the following morning. This gave me a much more deeper tan. I love the fact you can adapt the tan to your own preference, having a light glow to a deep tan with the same product. One thing that I also noticed was whilst the tan was settling, it wasn't totally dry. When I sat on the toilet seat I left marks from my tanned backside (it did come off the seat), and a bit on my bedding. This isn't too much of a problem because the whole point is to rinse it off, but I would recommend wearing loose clothing after applying the product. On the upside, the product isn't at all sticky, and you can pretty much carry on as normal. To be honest, I think all the faff is worth it for a beautiful outcome! It's very even, no funny smells, not too orange, and even looks natural. I can finally see what all the fuss is about. Another factor I love is that this lasts a good few days, possibly even a week without re-applying. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a salon quality self tan, and I would say the price is worth it. I will definitely carry on purchasing the Bondi Sands tan. You can purchase this at Superdrug and their website for £14.99.


And that's all the products they sent me.
I hope you enjoyed reading this 'little' blog review, If you have tried these products I'd love to know your views on them.


Until then!
Kylie xox is out!

**PR REQUEST**



No comments:

Post a Comment