16 January 2017

Snact Fruit Jerky Review- Apple And Mango


Hello Everyone,
So I recently contacted Snact who provide fruit jerky. Today I am going to review their fruit jerky in 'apple and mango'.

"Mountains of delicious and nutritious fruit get thrown away for being the wrong shape or size. We rescue this fruit to make our healthy snacks. 100% fruit. Vegan. Gluten Free. No additives or preservatives. Less than 65 kcal per bag. Made in the UK."- Snact


January is typically a month used to kickstart a new eating plan or diet. To help you on your way with a new lifestyle change I find healthier snacks packed in a way junk food would be really helps me shred the pounds! So today I am bringing you the ultimate in what I like to see as heathy food but packed in typically naughty crisp style packaging!

The key to any successful lifestyle change or dare I say diet, is that you need to feel you are not restricting yourself or cutting back. This I find helps if you find treats which are lower calorie and more nutritionally beneficial but isn't always your conventional apple or cucumber sticks! This is where Snact is perfect! If you are a 90's kid like me, I am sure you remember the fruit bowl fruit flakes or fruit winders, partially fruit but mainly sugar. Well imagine them tasting as good as they did, but 100% natural. This is what we have here!


The apple and mango version have 60 calories per pack, these are a fab on the go, throw in your handbag kind of snack. I also love that they claim to save fruit by taking all the not so pretty fruit the shops won't sell, and squishing into yummy snacks! I hate food waste so this is something that makes Snact stand out from other fruit snacks!



Fruit jerky is the perfect description as they do remind me of jerky, or giant fruit flakes, though not jelly like in texture and taste much fresher than fruit flakes. The flavouring is very concentrated, which is fantastic as theres noting worse than bland or artificial fruit flavoured food! I wish I could find more of these to try in store as I am a nightmare for craving things.

If you can get hold of these, pick some up, you will not regret it!

You can also get these in other flavours like Apple & Raspberry and Apple, Blueberry & Banana.



Snact also sent me 10% discount for their online store code is below along with their website.

CODE= FRUITJERKY
Website= www.snact.co.uk


I hope you enjoyed this little blog post. I shall talk to you all soon.

Until then!
Kylie xo is out!

**PR PREQUEST**

No comments:

Post a Comment