22 March 2015

40 Beauty Questions Tag!x



Hello Lovelies,
Sorry for the delay on post's lately, I've been really ill and trying to plan blog posts out. 


Today I'm gonna be answering so beauty related questions for you :) Enjoy :)


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? 

I wash my face twice daily :)
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

I have dry skin but it can also be very oily at times. I also have acne prone skin x
-What is your current facial wash?

Clean & Clear Shine Control Daily Wash
-Do you exfoliate?

I have exfoliated in the past but I don't anymore x
-What brand do you use?

Clean & Clear
-What moisturiser do you use?

Clean & Clear Shine Control Moisturiser 
-Do you have freckles?

Werid thing is I do and don't....In the summer you can see them on my cheeks and nose but during cold weather seasons (Autumn and Winter) you can't see them at all x
-Do you use eye cream?
Nope, no eyecream involved in my skincare routine x
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I do have acne prone skin and its a pain in my ass x
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

I don't get this question but the answer is no x
MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?

AVON Bright Start in deep wheat 
-How about concealer?

SBC Cream Concealer in Natrual 
-Do you know your undertone colour?

What does it mean by undertone colour? but no I don't x
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I don't mind them, there just a pain to apply haha x
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

No I didn't, guess you learn something new everyday x
-What brand of mascara do you use?

I use to mascara's at the moment and they are AVON Spectra lash and W7 Show Stopper both in black x
-Sephora or MAC?

Well I'm actually from the UK so we don't have a Sephora but I'd defiantly have to say MAC x
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

Nope x
-What make up tools do you use?

I use the MAANGE tools which I currently brought from 
ebay x
Me Without Make up :)
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I basically use my concealer for my primer for my eyes x
-For the face?

I've tried a few samples of primers but never actually owned
one, so I don't use primer at the moment x-What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
Any natural shades (browns, whites, sometime black and 
slivers) x-Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I usually wear pencil eye-liner but I haven't touched 
it in a while x-How often do you poke your eyes with an eye-liner pencil?
I've never poked my eye with a eye-liner pencil, I've herd 
it hurts thou haha x-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Me With Make Up :)
I L.O.V.E pigmented eyeshadows :)
-Do you use mineral make up?

I use different types of make up from organic to
 mineral to perfumed x
-What is your favourite lipstick?

I don't use lipstick and I don't own this perticuilar one but it 
would have to be Sleek Lipstick in Smother (purple) x-How about lip-gloss?
I hate lipgloss for one reason and one reason only...My hair 
always gets caught in it haha x-What is your favourite blush to use?
Maybelline New York Jelly Glow in Pink Pop x
-Do you buy your make up on eBay?

All the time, I'm addicted to eBay x
-Do you like drug-store make up?

Yes I like any make up as long as it is affordable x
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

Nope x
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

I never really thought about it to be honest x
-Are you clumsy in putting on make up?

Sometimes, when I can't be bothered to putting
it on but I don't want to go out without it on haha x-Name a make up crime that you hate?
I never herd of a "make up crime"
-Do you like colourful shades of make up (lipstick,eyehadows) or neutral ones?

I like neutral ones x
-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, 
Iggy Azalea, Michelle Keegan, Rita Ora x
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Well this is pretty easy because sometimes i hardly wear make up, but it always 
will be mascara x 
-Could you ever leave the house without any make up on?

Yes, I have now got confidence to leave the house with no
make up on x-Do you think you look good even without any make up on?
Not really, prefer myself with make up on x
-In your opinion, what is the BEST make up line?

Sleek :)
-What do you think of Make up? 

Its a God giving gift :) it saves many girls life's (lets put it that way) x

No comments:

Post a Comment