24 March 2015

Pooch & Mutt Fresh Breath Treat!x



Hiyya Lovelies,

Welcome back to another review. Today I will be reviewing the "Pooch and Mutt Fresh Breath Treats". As you know "Pooch and Mutt" recently sent me the " Calm and Relaxed Daily Biscuits" which my dogs loved. As they loved my review I did on the biscuits, they kindly asked me if I could review there "Fresh Breath Treats" out and I took the opportunity. So before I start I want to say a great big thank you from me and my dogs to "Pooch and Mutt". 

LET'S GET STARTED!!


So to start of with I like the colour and design of the tube-great colour-It's simple and eye catching, but I would say that the small white writing is a little hard to read on the light background.
The best part of this treat is that it’s ethical, natural, hypoallergenic and grain free. Also the fact that free run chicken is used is a major plus point for me. The treat is nutra-bionic, this means that it contains supplements for joint and digestive health as well as vitamins and minerals. Therefore a healthy treat for my dogs. This particular treat is for fresh breath, my dogs don't particularly have bad breath but I use this to prevent any problems arising.
When I opened the tube my dog's Rocky,Tigger & Chewy came straight over to see what I had. Rocky & Chewy ate the treat very fast which is their version of a big thumbs up, but Tigger put her nose up to them and walked away (she is a very fussy eater).It must be tasty as it brings the boys (Rocky and Chewy) in from the garden when I call them while shaking the tube! A very good sign!
The company itself are lovely and so are the staff.They are willing to answer any enquiries that you bring up and go about it in a good manner. This matters to me because I would not want to buy from a company who are impolite about anything or take forever to reply to your enquiries. Where as Pooch & Mutt are well organised and know what they are doing and how to handle situations. A pat on the back to all the staff who work for Pooch & Mutt for creating such a fantastic product and all the friendly staff. 
From what I know of there are a few other kinds of treats which are thee "Move Easy" & thee "Calmed & Relaxed" "Feel Good" "Brain & Train" "Digestion & Wind" and "Puppy Development" as well as the "Fresh Breath". They all retail at £2.99 a tube or 6 tubes for £15.99 on the Pooch & Mutt website.There are 150 bone shaped treats in each tube.
Overall I would definitely buy these treats again.

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!x

*Products sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment