24 March 2015

Water Wipes Review!xx



Hiyya Lovelies,

Today I'm going to be doing a review for people who are "Mammy's" and people with "Sensitive Skin"like me.

Basically I came across "Water Wipes" at my "local" Boots store and really wanted to try them out.  However due to time I was unable to pick them up as I was low on money and had an interview the same day.  I am very wary about using wipes on my skin after a certain brand of wipes, who will remain anonymous, caused all the skin to fall off my face even though I had purchased the fragrance free and sensitive variety.  I contacted "Water Wipes" and asked them politely if I could review there wipes and explained the situation I had before with the other wipes. They kindly sent me a pack of their 60 wipes "Water Wipes" along with a small pack of of 10 (handbag/nappy-bag size) and also a 24 wipes "sensitive make up remover wipes". 

As a general rule when I am at home I use either cotton wool and water or my "poundland" "Pure" wipes.  When I am out and about I tend to use more disposable wipes and it is for this purpose I looked at Water wipes.  Water wipes contain two ingredients 99.9% purified water and 0.1% fruit extract, no chemicals, see this comparison charts for chemicals in other wipes [I was shocked].  They are suitable from Newborn, are non-irritant and are the only baby wipe approved by allergy UK.  For me on paper they ticked all the boxes of a wipe I was searching for.

When I was sent a these products to try I could not wait.  I was really happy with them.  I thought the wipes might be cold and wet and dripping with water.  Not true at all.  The wipes feel lovely and soft and yes they are wet but not dripping and no more so than other wipes.  They feel a lot thicker than other branded wipes and as a result I am using less-which is amazing!

Also my partner suffers with really bad eczema and has found it hard using certain products on his skin meaning we have to buy special expensive wipes for him to wipe his skin when we are out. When he tried the "Water Wipes" out he said his skin felt amazing and wasn't dry at all-unlike the other wipes made it.

Overall I am thrilled with these wipes.  They do the job perfectly, are lovely and soft and both me and my partner are happy to use them.  I will be certain to purchase these in the future.  No more searching for the perfect wipe to use when out and about. Mission accomplished!

Water wipes can be purchased from Amazon, Boots, Ocado, Kiddicare and other selected retailers.

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!x

*Products sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment