4 April 2015

Get Fruity Oat Bars Review!x



Hiyya Lovelies,
Today I am going to be doing a review on a company I recently came across that do fruit oat bars. There are three flavours "Scrumptious Strawberry", "Moist Mixed Berry" and "Juicy Apricot Orange Ginger". I like how catchy the names are and they seem tasty.

These bars are only available from Get Fruity's Website currently, but I would expect they'll be available from most good health food stores and supermarkets!

Below are my thoughts of each flavour...

Moist Mixed Berry!




So first up is the "Moist Mixed Berry Oat Bar". This is a strong dark purple colour with berries located all through out the bar. It's infused with cranberries, blackcurrants and blackberry juice and full of flavour. It's slightly tangy thanks to the cranberries, which I personally loved as I'm a major fan of cranberries, but also its a little dry as well so I'd have to give this "oat bar" 8 out of 10.


Juicy Apricot Orange Ginger!





Next is the "Juicy Apricot Orange Ginger Oat Bar". When I opened the wrapper for this I wasn't quite expecting the bright orange bar that revealed itself - it was very orange-I knew these were made with real fruit, but I never expected anything quite like this...Texture-wise it was very chewy; the oats are ground rather than whole which made for a welcome change to regular cereal bars. It isn't like a crunchy cereal bar but is more dense and moist. The apricot is very refreshing and complimented nicely by the orange and ginger flavours. Overall it felt far more healthy and refreshing than the average cereal bar but once again was very dry to each- I'll give this one 6.5 out of 10.


Scrumptious Strawberry!



Lastly is the "Scrumptious Strawberry Oat Bar". Like the apricot bar this was also strongly coloured, this time with a strong deep red. On opening the wrapper it had a delicious strawberry aroma. Also like the apricot bar it was very chewy and bursting with fruit. It had a deep and comforting strawberry flavour which I just loved - strawberries are one of my favourite fruits, and together with the oats I thought it was the perfect combination! Very moreish indeed. 9 out of 10.

Overall I have to say I'm very impressed with Get Fruity bars, they're very different to other cereal bars out there and taste a lot more refreshing and of course fruity than most! If you like moist and chewy cereal bars that are also healthy then these are for you.

deferentially recommend you to check them out!

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!

*Products sent for honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment