5 April 2015

Water Wipes Make Up Removal Wipes (Sensitive Skin)!xx



Hello Lovelies,

Love them or hate them make up removal wipes are extremely popular. Personally, I find them a god send.


Today I'm going to be reviewing "Water Wipes Make Up Removal Wipes" for "Sensitive Skin".

After reviewing "Water Wipes Baby Wipes" , I was kindly sent some facial water wipes to try.  I was very keen to try them as the baby wipes are great and I have always struggled to find a make up wipe which I find great to use. Each packet of wipes contains 24 individual wipes which are thick in quality, and have a slight exfoliating texture. The wipes feel much wetter than previous brands of facial wipe that I've used, meaning you get the opportunity to cleanse you entire face with one wipe.

The wipes contain no skin irritants (such as alcohol, fragrance, lanolin, perfume, or oil) so they are suitable even for those who have very sensitive skin-they can even be used on your eyes without any irritation, and surprisingly considering they contain 99.9% water they still remove eye make up and mascara easily.  


I have to say I am VERY impressed by the quality of the wipes. One wipe cleans my entire face, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed without a hint of tightness or soreness.

The wipes come in a slim line packet, making them easy to transport in your handbag. They're perfect for sticky hands or simply to freshen up.

I can't honestly imagine going back to any other wipes now. I think these are perfect for me, and it's great to know I am not using chemical laden products on my face. I would recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin or even to anyone who doesn't like using harsh chemicals on there skin- these are great.

You can purchase these at your local BootsTesco & Spar.

So go and check them out and see if they work for you and your skin.

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!

*PR SENT FOR HONEST REVIEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment