28 April 2015

Nandemo Box!x April 2015!x

http://www.nandemobox.com/




Hiyya Lovlies :) xx

Today I am doing a blog post of a " Japanese Subscription Box". I emailed a company called "Nandemo Box" asking if I could review there box. They kindly got back to me saying I could review one of there boxes but I'd have to wait for the April box to be sent out-which was perfectly fine seeming as its a "subscription box".


What is Nandemo box?
"Nandemo box" is a "Japanese monthly subscription box" service that deliver not one but two options of subscription box to your door. These are the Japanese Candy Option which is what I have been sent to review and a Kawaii goodies box which sadly this time I am not reviewing but maybe one day in the future.





So a bit about the snack/candy box I am reviewing today - 
- Normally it would have cost me $25.
- It normally contains between 8-12 snacks per box.- The snack boxes always include one DIY kit.- The weight of the box normally weighs in at around one pound of snacks.






I received:-
  • Country Ma'ma Strawberry
  • Sono-manma GumBalls
  • Fruitio Grape Gum
  • Tonlon Undoukai
  •  CHESLEA Strawberry candy Mix
  • BOURBON Barm Roll
  • Slick Potato Chips (Hot Chilli and Seaweed)
  • Yakinori and Salad Senbei
I also received some "kilakuma sticks"-if thats what they called as a thank you-they basically taste like Milkdo's but without the chocolate and with a carmel taste- if you understand me haha.

What I think of the delivery?
I really think there delivery was completely on point.
It was fast and they clearly choose a good method because it came to me very fast.They send the boxes out at the end of the month before so I believe that plays a part in receiving it on time.

What I think of the service?
I think the service is amazing and can not think of a single thing wrong with it.
All the staff I have spoken to via Email were extremely friendly and helpful even when I was paranoid as to when it would arrive and dealing with all my questions they still remained helpful and kind. They are clearly a very thoughtful company as not only is everything perfect but the little thank you note I received and gifts for reviewing it prove there kindness.

What I think of the contents?
If I am completely honest I feel like there contents aren't bad at all.I think there price for what you get is spot on and I think you do get rather a lot for your money as well as getting candy I have never even heard of.  I am very happy with everything in the box and loved the little gift they gifted me.

Would I purchase one with my own money?
If I had more money then definitely! I'd propebly order there "Kawaii boxes" if I had the money as I have herd and seen that they are amazing and once again great for the price.

Overall I defiantly recommend you to check this box out-especially if you looking for a new subscription box for you or even your children- Honestly I think the "Kawii Box" is more for children/teens but that's my opinion. The link is below if you do want to check it out or even if your interested to find out more. 

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!

*PR SENT FOR HONEST REVIEW!   





No comments:

Post a Comment