4 April 2015

Zuzka Skin Care Review!x



Hiyya Lovlies,
Today Lets talk "Zuzka Natural Beauty" who kindly sent me "Ocean Spa Cool Blue Contour Day Cream" Full size is £ 34.99 and "Ocean Spa Cool Blue Cleansing Lotion" full Size £20
"Zuzka" is a hand made organic cosmetic company they have a brilliant range of products.



Cool Blue Contour Day Cream!

First of all I'm going to talk about the "day cream" which I like alot. First off all this scent smell's lovely- Now this is going to sound strange but it smells like the sea-floral and salty-So far so good. The cream is a natural creamcolour (white) so there was nothing excited about that. The cream go's on nice and I can notice a difference to my skin straight away. I love how nourished this leaves me-the perfect base for my make up. This did not break me out and left my skin feeling so soft. 

Cool Blue Cleansing Lotion!x


Oh my Gosh this is amazing I love this product! This has a different smell-way more salty and fresh than the face cream. I used this every morning before a "busy" day to remove any make up I wore the day before or just to remove any oils on my face . This really helps with the oiliness in my skin. Its just so refreshing and hydrating. This little beauty will be popped in my bag on my next journey as its a little skin saviour


Overall I find the products absolutely amazing. They both leave my skin looking much healthier- I love it!

I defentitaly recommend you to try these products out yourself because they work miracles

You can find Zuzka on the online web store.

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!

*Products sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment