18 January 2015

All About Me :)




Are you ready to enter a whole different kind of world? Well I believe your journey starts here. You can learn beauty tips, come on a ride through my life, talk about love in a whole different way, enjoy reading reviews about products before you buy them. You will be reading my blog :)

I'm Kylie Louise Pritchard,age 18 from South Wales.I am a currently a youtuber and a blogger. I currently write about a whole bunch of things reaching from make up to hairstyles ect. Helping you learn new tips and tricks and also having a new friend in me by reading my lifestyle/dairy posts. I currently started blogging in June 2014 by reviewing products for companies, unfortunately I couldn't get anoth companies to help me build my blog so I stopped. But now I'm back with an even better blog then ever before. I started of wanting to express my feelings with the world and my journey through life and I thought why not a better idea they to just put it on the internet. I currently wanted to be a wedding planner but getting the qualifications to do so is really hard and pay for courses is a struggle. Writing this blog helps me express myself and also lets me write about interests. 


Growing up was a struggle as my father was never there for me, to be honest I've never met my father. I managed without a father through the years, of course my mum didn't stay single all these years and she currently got remarried twice but things went wrong and I had to sit there scared all the way through it. Not long back in November 2014 I got diagnosed with depression and to be honest with you guys I hate it. There's always tiny little thing's that get me down, even my heart feels like its sinking sometimes. 


There's different sectors of this blog that expresses who I am.

Beauty- I love make up and discovering new hairstyles and learning how to do them. I'm very creative when it comes to things like this.
Fashion- I love going shopping a picking out the perfect outfit to wear. My friends always come running to me for fashion advice.
Lifestyle- Basically this is the journey through my life (mini diary's of my days).
YouTube- This is another part of my life. I currently run two channels Mylifeiskyliexox and The Freebie Fairy. Mylifeiskyliexox is my personal channel where I can just be myself for you guys, I currently do all sorts of videos from hauls, tutorials, challenges ect. My channel The Freebie Fairy is where I share to you the freebies I get during the week, I currently find these freebies from Latest Free Stuff or I just email companies asking if they have any samples I could try out.
Love- I 'love' talking about love seeming as I am in love myself- woah there's a lot of 'love' in one sentences- I am currently engaged and yes i know what you are thinking. Why am I engaged at the age of 18....well my blog post of 'My Dream Wedding' explains everything. I like writing about love because I want to help people out on how to find love a good way instead of waiting for someone to find them.
Reviews- This basically links on to my YouTube freebie channel. I basically ask companies to collab with me. They send me products out to try myself and I just write and truthful blog review of what I think of the item\product. Easy as that.

Now your will learn more about me when I post my 'Lifestyle' Posts.

So until then.
Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment