19 January 2015

Latest Free Stuff (latestfreestuff.co.uk)



As you know I am a freebie youtuber and collect free things of the internet-now this is where Latest Free Stuff comes in- I recently started freebing back in 2013 (that's when i discovered this amazing site)- this is way back before i started my freebie channel.

Now Latest Free Stuff is a website which is updated daily (apart from Sunday) with amazing free things-yes free-some things maybe reposted but that's because there still available or have re-opened the event from the amount of demands.Now all you have to do is first bring the link Latest Free Stuff up of course, then click on 'Today's Freebies'. All freebies are dated from when they was posted so you will know which ones are new and which ones are old.

Also some freebies on the site are age 18 and over.

As a freebier myself a little advice is to check the website everyday as soon as you wake up or before you go to work or school because the freebies go like 'hot cakes'. If you need any futher information then please don't be scared to fill in the contact form on the side of my blog.

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

2 comments:

  1. What a great review. I work at LatestFreeStuff and adore finding the freebies. It's hardly work at all. It's lovely to hear that you enjoy using the site! Best, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to receive free stuff and also try new items I recenlty became disabled and am at home bored so this seems like something I would enjoy doing and can also meet new people I recently be diagnosed with Parkinsons,Lung,breast and brain cancer and lost the greatest man in the world my husband to a stroke so alone and lonely.I cant get out and do alot any more and when I was married I dedicated my life to my husband so know with him gone I dont have very much to look forward to I do have a grandson who is 6 yrs old but he lives in wa and Im in CA he is my reason for living but its hard for me to see him with all my health issues any ways enough of the sad I am ready to start learning about testing new products

    ReplyDelete