28 January 2015

Magic Freebies UK!!!x

As i am a freebie youtuber, I need freebies to show on my videos. Now one of the websites i use to find the freebies is Magic Free Stuff.

Magic Free Stuff is a really good site to go on if you are new to the whole freebie thing. I currently used this site when i started out and now i currently have over 150 subscribers on my youtube from the amount of freebies i've gotten.Now personally i don't use this site everyday but i do recommend it to people who are trying out to be a freebier or even just to look for a certain product that could possibly be free. The site is easy to use and the people who currently work there are lovely and make you feel welcome.


They do have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. There always there to help you if you are struggling to look for something or even if you just want a chat. I definitely recommend you to go over and check this site out.


Until then.

Kylie xox is out!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind review of www.magicfreebies.co.uk Kylie! We always love to hear about Freebie Finders. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fine dw...you did currently ask me to do one so I thought id help you out :)

      Delete
  2. sadly magic freebies has gone right down the pan in my opinion, it no longer finds the freebies in time and you never get anything, just a money making machine as its the oldest. i not use http://www.gratisfaction.co.uk which is by far the fastest site out there for finding the latest free samples.

    ReplyDelete