3 February 2015

New YouTube Channel :) Please Susbscibe :) Mylifeiskyliexox

So a lot of things have changed lately since I've blogged. A lot of argument's and anger has broken out which shouldn't of but they have.....basically my personal life isn't as perfect as you people out there think.....I basically been stabbed in my back from people who I use to call my "friends". Basically slagging off my relationship and then calling me horrendous names eg. a "slag".....I swear down "friends" don't do them kind of things or call you them names, basically just backstabbing you in the back after everything you done for each and everyone of them-Yep guys I'm fed up with everything that goes wrong in my life, but I think we all are to be honest- I just have this little ball of anger building up inside of me and I know one day I'm going to explode and I'm not going to be able to control my actions.

But this isn't the reason why I'm writing this blog post for-actually its the main reason why I'm doing this post- So due to all the arguments that have been going on and the names I've been called (not just now,even in the past) and all the anger that's building up inside of me, I came up with a idea of making a YouTube channel where I can just be myself and express myself much more then just over a blog post (which in fact I find very hard). Its called Mylifeiskyliexox. I came up with the name myself and I do currently edit the videos and edit anything that needs doing- by myself- I'm not this "huge" youtuber and I'm not asking to be either, I basically made this channel so I can express myself and mainly have fun doing it. I currently do videos that my followers (Kiasters,as I call anyone that follows my channel) request instead of doing videos I feel like. I feel like its a great opportunity and also a great way to meet new people and to even express my feels and myself a lot more. Although I do have another channel it isn't really a personnel channel, it's mainly where I show "freebies" I get in the post everyday so its not really a channel where I can express my feelings or have fun but that's the reason why I made Mylifeiskyliexox.

So basically at the moment my schedule is to have a video up every Saturday.

I'm really excited to see how far my channel goes and it would be great to it you guys could join my journey and be part of this channel and be my "little kiasters".

For every 50 subscribers I get I will be doing a give-away, so that's exciting and also thinking of bring merchandises out if my channel gets far (but hopefully this will happen nearer in the future).

So it would be great if you "guys" or "gals" could go and check my channel out. I do have a introduction video up on my channel already so you know what my channel is all about. Also you can comment below in the "comment" section any videos you would like to see on my channel. So please do like,subscribe guys. I would totally love you to be part of my journey in youtubing. So please do go over and check it out guys.

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

2 comments: