17 February 2015

Tonic Wish List!xx



So Tonic has asked me to do a "wish list" of products I liked from there brand. So I have took the opportunity and I am going to my "Tonic Wish List". Tonic sells Menswear and Womenswear, which is brilliant because then the men can be stylish too.

Here is my "Wish List".

*Tonic Are Currently Having A Sale At The Moment*


Black Wet Look Dress By RedSoul
From £79.00 to £23.70

I love this dress because it has the "wet" look about and also the bottom of the dress is a "skater-skirt" type. I also like it because the dress is black and would look more flattering on my skin type and will also make me look thinner. This dress would look amazing with black platform shoes or High tops.










 Biker Jacket By Silvian Heach
£120.00 to £36.00

I've been looking for a black leather jacket thats good quality everywhere. Now I know this one is abit pricey to start with but in the sales its gone down by £84.00, which is amazing. Also I like the way the jacket has been designed with the different places of zips and the double collar. It also looks warm and comfy and would look amazing with a everyday t-shirt and jeans and boots.










Cream And Black Sweater By Silvian Heach
£47.50 to £14.25

Recently I've been into the whole baggy jumper/sweater thing. I love a nice warm and thick sweater to cuddle up to on cold nights while I watch my soaps or a movie. I like this sweater because of the design and colour of it. Its really eye catching and looks really warm to wear. Also I could use it when I'm just wearing a basic outfit (when I don't feel like dressing up) and it would make it a little more stylish and appropriate.








Dip Dyed Jeans By Culture
£105.00 to £31.50

I love these jeans because I love the effect of how the jeans fade from black into a greyish jean colour on the bottom. Also they look like 'skinny' jeans which are my favourite types of jeans. These would look amazing to wear out to a meal or going out with your mates with a nice top and jacket and some nice boots. I know they are pricey to start of with but Tonic has cut them down by £73.50, which is brilliant.










And thats my "Tonic Wish List" completed.
I definitely recommend people to check them out, especially if you looking for a high brand with good quality clothing.

Tonic- http://tonic-clothing.com/

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment