17 February 2015

Lyla Loves- Wish List!xx



So as you probably know of I have joined "The Blogger Programme" in aim to expand my blog and to get a lot more view and to also help other companies expand and to help promote their products.

Now I recently got in touch with "Lyla Loves" which is a current brand that sells from Accessories to Jewellery. They have kindly ask me to do a wish list for them so they can see which products I love.

So here is my wish list<3


Accessories


Lyla Loves does many accessory items such as-



  1. Bag
  2. Scarves
  3. Hair
  4. Phone Cases
Now I have looked in each selection of the "Accessories" apartment and I have found some things I love (which are mainly phone cases).






Multicoloured Mobile Case £3.00


I love this case because of the "pastel" colours and also for the "army camouflage" look of it.







Red Lips Mobile Case £3.00


I love this case as it has "red lips" on them. I am currently a "beauty blogger" and "youtuber" so this goes really well with my personality. Also the quality looks amazing.








Jewellery


Now I'm not really a jewellery person but I found some pieces that I love and know I would wear.


Gold Multi Skull Necklace £3.00

Now even though I ent a jewellery person, I do often wear jewellery just to make my outfit a lot better. Now I L.O.V.E dainty jewellery. Its just so plain but actually says something about that person. Such as this necklace here....Its dainty and plain but still has colour and small graphics on it eg. the skulls. This would go nice with a pair of jeans, some boots and a everyday tshirt.




Crystal And Silver Statement Necklace £8.00

I'm not really a statement necklace person but this one caught my eye instantly. This necklace would look AMAZING with a nice white dress and white platform heels. Its so "glitzy" and girly that just caught my eye and I love it. Also an amazing price and looks amazing quality.




Silver Patterned Feather Necklace £8.00

Now I'm a lover and collector of "dream-catchers". I love them to pieces. Now when I saw this necklace I squealed a little "eek". I love the fact it has two chains in one and then the "dream-catcher" charm at the end. It looks so elegant and beautiful. Altogether I know this is my favourite.





Gold Love Bracelet £3.00

Seeming as I am in "love" myself, I saw this really pretty "love" bracelet that is dainty and cute. As I said I do "love" a bit of plain jewellery. Now the writing to the word "love" is amazing its so sleek and elegant and I adore it. I find it cute that its on a plain gold chain then there is just the word "love" in writing. One amazing design and the only bracelet I actually liked.




Gold Music Note Ear-cuff £3.00

Now I've been wanting a ear-cuff for sooo long now but cant find any I actually like, but i found this one and there is so much I love about it.

1. Its gold.
2. Its stylish.
3. It has a music note and I adore/love music.
4. Its a ear-cuff.

Now I really do like this ear-cuff because as I said its really stylish and danity and would look so flattering on the ear. Also most ear-cuff's I find on the internet or in stores are so expensive but this one isn't pricey at all-which is absolutely amazing!

Silver Ethnic Feather Earrings £5.00

These earrings though...its killing me not having them.
As you can tell by the style of the earring its meant to be a "dream-catcher" and L.O.V.E "dream-catchers". Also these earrings would go perfect with the necklace aswell which is a bonus. They also look amazing quality and great price aswell. Another of my favourites.




Silver Wings Ring £3.00

Well that's a tongue twister for you-haha.

Now I like this ring because I love anything to do with angels or fairies. Also its small and dainty which actually makes it really cute. I really don't like big rings so this ring is just perfect and the quality looks amazing and the price is perfect. This ring also comes in Gold.




Gold Love Ring £3.00

L.O.V.E<3

This ring is small and dainty ( I know I've said this a lot now) which I love. Also it has the word "love" on it and it would go amazing with the bracelet aswell. It also would look so flattering on the finger aswell.



And that's my "Lya Loves Wish List" complete guys. I definitely recommend you to go and check their website out because there is some amazing stuff there and whole range of it aswell.

Lyla Loves- http://www.lylaloves.co.uk/#/home

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment