3 February 2015

50 Questions Tag (All About Me!!)

Hiii Guys,
So I thought I'd do 50 random questions for you guys to get to know me a bit more and to find some weird/funny/random things about me-less with the rambling on- I'm just going to get stuck straight into it :)

1. Were you named after anyone? In fact yes I was named after a very beautiful celebrity named 'Kylie Minogue'-Ok it was pretty obvious I know- but when my older brother was 8 years of age he fancied Kylie Minogue and asked my mum if he could name me after her....and so my mum and brother named me 'Kylie Louise Jefferies'.

2. When was the last time you cried? Now the last time I cried was because me and my finance argued but its a bit personal so I'm not going to say any more then that. But the good thing is we are amazingly great now.

3. Do you like your handwriting? The answer to this is a big "FAT" no. I absolutely hate my handwriting its probably the scruffiest writing I've ever seen in my life haha.



4. What is your favourite "lunch meat"? Well if I ever have meat for lunch I'd usually put it in a sandwich. Mainly meat like chicken roll, turnkey roll, pork and stuffing roll, pork and egg roll and ham are my main meats I really like to eat.

5. Do you have kids? Nope I do not have kids but I'm hoping to have 1 or 2 in the near future.

6. If you was another person would you become friends with yourself? Now I think this question means if I was in someone else's shoes would I be friends with "me".....to be honest I'm not quite sure as I can be pretty hyper/weird sometimes and then other times I can be really down\moody...so I really don't know- I guess it would be pretty cool being friends with myself because then I'd get to see what I'm really like and what I look like in someone else's eyes but apart from that I really don't know.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, I am a very sarcastic person ;)

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Now this is a pretty weird question but yes I do still have my tonsils and I don't plan on having them removed unless I really have to.

9. Would you bungee jump? Ummmm.....NOOO!! I'm petrified of heights!! I can just about go on roller-coasters and even then I'm panicking.

10. What is your favourite cereal? Well to be honest I don't really eat much cereal but if I had to pick one that I really really like then it would have to be.....ummm (takes me a while to pick)...... Rice crispies stars and moons (I think that's what they are called haha)....They just taste sooooooo nicee.



11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? What a weird question,but no I don't I just kick them off my feet and leave them where ever they land because I'm too lazy to move them.....I don't think I know anyone that "unties" there shoes before they take them off to be honest.

12. Do you think you are strong? Now to be honest there's two ways I can answer this question but the answer to both of them is no- I'm not one of these people who have strong emotions- I'm mainly down all the time- Now if you read the all about my section on my blog, you should know that I currently suffer with depression so I'm mainly struggling to be happy and active most days which actually takes me to the physically part of it....I'm probably the weakest person alive (joking)....I literally can not lift anything heavy because I'll just flop onto the floor because I'm so weak in my arms and legs....I've always wanted to go to the gym and work on my strength but because of my depression I just don't feel like going out most days and also because my local gym is so far away I just can't be bothered to go there, but hopefully one day I'll build the courage up to go there.

13. What is your favourite Ice-cream? Hmmm Ice-cream.......(get back on track Kylie).....Ok Ok.....My favourite ice-cream would have to be chocolate....ooh yeees.....I just love the taste of it- It's like "heaven" in my mouth.



14. What's the first thing you notice about people? Now to be honest I don't really take notice of most people unless I'm talking to them, then that's when the whole "investigation" goes down.....I check there body language to see how there feeling- If there standing all slobby and horrible and slouching, I know there even upset or something has put them in a bad...so I try and talk it out of them and help them out- If there standing straight but doing a lot of hand expressions, then I know there happy and when other people are happy it makes me happy. One thing I never do is judge people by the way they look- If you ever judge people by the way they look then STOP IT because they could be a really nice, loveable person inside. You can't judge someone until you've gotten to know them.

15. Red or Pink? To be honest none because there not really my colour...I think I'll stick to my purple!

16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself? Now for me my body doesn't really bother me because if people don't like what they see then they can just walk the other way and not talk to me, But its mainly having depression......One day I can be bouncing around all happy go larry and then I can literally feel down on the littlest things....I hate feeling like that because at times I feel like my heart is sinking especially when your thinking really bad thoughts about people that you know they would never do but you just cant stop thinking about it.

17. Who do you miss the most? Now I don't really miss anyone apart from when my boyfriend goes home and then I have to spend nights alone and not being able to speak or hear his voice or even have no one to cuddle up to when I go to sleep (I'm a very cwtchy person).

18. What is the spark feature that has helped you the most? Well I don't really know what this question is all about but with my depression YouTube really helps me out because my mind is focused on one thing like doing the videos or even editing them trying to make them perfect for my viewers or even listening to music and imagine dance routines in my head because I love dancing.

19. What colour shoes are you wearing? None, I'm currently wearing my fluffy (its so fluffy I'm gonna die-Agnes Despicable me) white socks.

20. What was the last thing you ate? The last thing I ate was very unhealthy and I'm very unimpressed with myself but it was a mars bar.



21. What are listening to right now? I am currently listening to "Calvin Harris ft Ellie Golding- Outside"......"Show you what it feels like now I'm on the outside".

22. If you was a crayon what colour would you be? PURPLE!!!

23. Favourite smell? I have too many favourite smells but if I had to pick 2 then it would be Dinky Doughnuts and Beyonce Heat Perfume.

24. Who was the last person you talk to on the phone? My Best Friend for 8 years Sophie :)

25. Mountain Hideaway or Beach House? Defiantly Beach House.

26. Favourite sports to watch? Ummm....I actually hate watching sports soo.....None :)

27. Hair colour? Golden Brownish Blond.

28. Eye colour? Brown.

29. Do you wear contacts? Nope, but I do wear glasses.

30. Favourite food? Chocolate....More Chocolate....And More Chocolate!!!

31. Scary movies or Happy endings? Happy Endings :)

32. Last movie you watched? Ice Princess (deferentially recommend you to watch it).

33. What colour shirt are you wearing? Gray Skull Crop Top.

34. Summer or Winter? Summer (because that's when my birthday is).

35. Hugs or Kisses? Both!! I love warm hugs and I love getting kisses from my boo :))

36. Favourite dessert? Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake....Yummy!!



37. Strength training or Cardio? Neither because I'm bone lazy haha.

38. Computer or Television? Deferentially a computer geek :)

39. What book are you reading now? I'm currently still reading "Girl Online" by "Zoe Sugg" Aka "Zoella". I highly recommend this book, I'm absolutely love it.



40. What is on your mouse pad? None, currently using my younger brothers laptop (as I only have a Ipad.)

41. Any tattoo's? Nope, But really want to build the courage to get some :)

42. Favourite sound? The sound of the sea crashing against the rocks (even thou the sound of water makes me wanna pee hehe).

43. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? Both!!

44. What is the furthest you have been away from home in 2014? Blackpool :)



45. Do you have a special talent? I use to be really good at dancing....I won 1 gold medal, 2 silver and 3 bronze at the age of 6 years but sadly gave it up as I was getting bullied :(

46. Where were you born? I was currently born in Gloucestershire.

47. Where do you live now? South Wales :) Whoop Whoop :)




48. What colour is your house? White!

49. What colour is your car? I do not have a car or my licences but hopefully getting my licences soon and then save up for a car :)

50. Any pets? 3 Dogs, 2 Birds, 1 Gecko and 4 Cats.


Where I got the questions from- http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=5569657


So guys I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more by these very random questions and I hope to do more tags like this soon. If there are any recommendations then please comment below.

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment