3 February 2015

Pooch & Mutt- Calmed & Relaxed Complete Dry Biscuits!x



I recently emailed "Pooch & Mutt" asking them if I could review there dog biscuits as I was looking for a new dog food for my dogs as the food I currently had them on was to rich for there stomachs. The wonderful Samantha Southwell who currently works at Pooch & Mutt got back to me with wonderful news saying I could review there range and let me choose what biscuits I would like to try. I currently chosen the "Calm & Relaxed" biscuits as my dogs are very active and hyper and never keep still, so at the same time as trying a new food I was also trying something that could calm them down so there not all over the place. I couldn't wait to receive my package in the post. I was only expecting a sample size in fact.

It was the day I received my package (a box) that I was very surprised on what they sent me and very grateful.
They currently sent me a 2kg-yes 2kg bag of there "Calm & Relaxed" dog biscuits. I was really happy with this.

Now my dog's was very excited to see me holding a big bag of dog food in front of them and started jumping about and talking to me (barking).

I currently filled up there bowl straight away with the amount that it said on the back of the packaging and give them the biscuits. I only took one eye of them to put the biscuits by and they literally had finished the biscuits. They "loved" them. I feed them this for a week straight (the bag didn't last long as I do have 3 dogs) and I noticed a very big change in my dogs.

They came very calm while people was in the room and wasn't jumping on everyone. They also was very relaxed when it came to people play fighting and stayed asleep and normally they would jump about barking and trip people up. Also another big change I noticed is there coats got thicker. I don't know if this was the biscuits that made there coats like this but I was very very impressed.

All together I am very very impressed with Pooch & Mutt and especially there products as a little bit goes really far and also the effect of the biscuits on the dogs was true- "Calm and Relaxed"- which it currently did do to my dogs. Altogether 10\10 stars. I would defiantly recommend this to everyone with active\hyper dogs.

You can currently buy this from:-
Amazon- £13.99
Pets At Home- £10.00
Ocado- £13.44

Also here's there website- http://www.poochandmutt.com

As I said I defiantly recommend this brand as they have amazing products and well lets just say my dogs love there food.

*My dogs Tigger, Rocky & Chewy want to thank Pooch & Mutt for sending them such tasty food*

Untill then.
Kylie xox is out!

*Product sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment