14 February 2015

Simply Beautiful Collection- Vitamine ACE Body Creme




So before I start writing this review,I would just like to say I'm sorry for there not being a blog post recently I'm trying to get stuff in to review and also having personal troubles of my own. But further due to any complaints and "wonders" I am now getting back into blogging.


Anyway today I am writing about a brand called Simply Beautiful Collection or SBC (as some people may call it). I recently emailed them asking if i could review there products and they kindly sent me one of there products to try out-now I bet your all wondering what product I got sent.

Well they sent me there "Vitamin ACE Body Creme".

Before I tell you my thoughts on this product here is a description on what SBC says about there product.
"An intense, silky yet light body crème featuring Oxysomes, the latest technology in advanced delivery systems, encapsulating brightening Vitamin C and refining Vitamin E, to moisturise, brighten and revive neglected skin. Enriched with moisture-boosting Vitamin A and Mediterranean extracts of Tomato, Olive and Fennel Oils, this exuberant but non-greasy smoothing crème will renew and revitalise leaving your skin beautifully soft. Recommended for anyone concerned with the signs of ageing."
Now regarding to this description most of it is true. Now before I tried it I had to check the ingredients to it as I do have very sensitive skin and didn't want to affect that in anyway.
Now there is a very long list of ingredients but the main ones I spotted was


  • Vitamin A- Cell regenerating, anti-aging, moisturizing. 
  • Vitamin C- Brightening, lightening, strengthening, anti-aging.
  • Vitamin E- Antioxidant, nourishing, repairing.


Now knowing that the "creme" had these vitamins in and knowing what the vitamins help with, it really changed my mind to a positive thought so of course I gave it ago.

I've been using the "creme" for a good 4-5 days now and I've noticed a little change in my skin.


  1. My skin looks healthier.
  2. My skin is not flakey at all.
  3. Feels soft and smells amazing.
  4. Not as sensitive anymore to the horrible weather we have here in Wales.


The steps to applying it is really easy aswell.



  1. Apply to the entire body after bathing or showering.
  2. Massage until absorbed.
  3. Use in conjunction with SBC Vitamin Collection.

Now I have a wash every morning just to keep myself fresh and clean and then I apply the "creme" afterwards, so aslong as you have washed the body it doesn't really matter when you use it. Now I don't have any of the other SBC Vitamin Collection products as I did get sent this to review but I could probably say that the products in this collection are as amazing as the "creme".










The texture in the tub is quite firm  – closer to a butter then a "creme". It requires a bit of work to rub it in to the skin, because of the tight texture. It has a pleasant sweet floral fragrance and it quite cooling on the skin. The pink flecks that you can see in the cream which are small round capsules of vitamin C which brightens the skin and vitamin E which  moisturisers.

This is a water based body cream that contains lots of skin loving ingredients including  shea butter based glycerine, sunflower oil, olive oil macadamia seed oil and aloe vera.  It does not leave a sheen on the skin and it not at all greasy so you can put your clothes on straight away. So as you know i have extremely sensitive and dry skin  so water based creams are rarely moisturising enough for me and sadly this is to be the case with this "creme". I have also been using it as  a hand cream, the cooling effect is great for hard working hands and because it is not greasy you can type or swipe on your technology without leaving sticky marks on the screen / keyboard which is always a bonus.


You can find this "creme" at SBC website or at the following sites-

SBC- £22.00 200ml Jar
eBay- £14.99 200ml Jar
Amazon- £26.99 200ml Jar (duo, with Shower Gel 500ml)

I definitely recommend this to any of my viewers to try out.

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

*Product sent out for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment