19 February 2015

Belstaff Wish List :)


I recently been searching the internet for different clothing brands and seen some amazing stuff,but I came across this company called "Belstaff". Now their stuff caught my eye instantly. They sell women's and men's clothing along with accessories and footwear. "Belstaff" is a highly expensive brand but have high quality products.

So I thought I'd do a wish list- now if you don'y know what a wish list is then it's basically a list of things you really want but just cant afford to get them or maybe that you want them so much but you have more important things to get so you put that item on a list.

So here is my "Belstaff Wish List"

Bella Tank £220

I like this tank top because it looks amazing to the figure and it would go with all the outfits I wear. Now I do mainly wear leggings (like all the time) and often jeans (when I feel like wearing something warmer) and this tank top would look amazing with either a pair of nice black leggings and a cardigan or with a pair of jeans and a nice leather coat.




Amelie Jeans (Grey) £240

Same with these jeans I love the way it brings the figure of your legs out. Also these jeans would look amazing with some nice ankle or knee high boots, a tank top or even a long sleeved t shirt and a nice over sized jumper.







Hampton Bag £925

The look of this bag makes me think it is small inside,but in fact its not. Its got a lot of space to carry the things you need to for either a long day at work or just a normal shopping day with your friends/family. I love the colour of the bag and the space (of course). Every bag I get must have a lot of space in as I do carry a lot of stuff around with me,and it must be good quality as I do go travelling a lot, so it must be good for that.


Bassett Ankle Boot £750

Now I wouldn't wear these shoes as an "everyday" pair of shoes-or should I say heels-I would mainly use them for special occasions such as.....If I ever went out to a bar with my friends or family and didn't want to dress up much so I would just throw on a nice top with some jeans-this is where the boots would come in amazingly because they would defiantly go with the outfit. I like the style of the shoe as well- especially the little strap going across the shoe-small things like this makes everything a lot better-I don't really like plain shoes that's why I'm happy with these because there not totally plain.

Black Absinthe Candle £75

Now I am a very big candle lover,but out of all the candles I have ever owned I've never had a three wick candle. This looks amazing-I like the silver cup/pot thing the candle is sitting in and I love the fact it has three wicks (which means the scent will be a little more stronger and spread around the room quicker). "The scent of exotic woods features signature notes of dark absinthe and wild fig combined with notes of tobacco, whiskey and patchouli"-Now I bet this would smell very unique in its own way-and I also don't have any candles that have these scents in.

And that's everything in my "Belstaff Wish List". If your looking for a highly priced but good quality brand then I defiantly recommend you to go and check there site out.

Belstaff- http://www.belstaff.co.uk/

Until then!
Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment