3 February 2015

Upbeat Protein Drink!x


There’s a buzz around protein at the moment. But unlike most companies, Upbeat isn’t about increasing your protein intake, it’s more about making sure you get a steady protein hit throughout the day through their delicious milk protein drinks.

The idea behind Upbeat is that if you’re running out the door first thing in the morning on empty, or you’ve only managed to grab half a lunch before your meeting starts or you’ve finished a workout and it’s a long time before you can eat, Upbeat saves the day. For a start, snacking on one of these is mightily better than cracking open a chocolate bar and the added bonus is that it’s relatively low on calories and high in protein. Interestingly enough, Upbeat aren’t about getting more protein into people’s diets – it’s about getting protein regularly throughout the day. After all, according to Upbeat people can’t store protein like they do fat and can only use up to 30g at one time.


After searching up other reviews on upbeat and hearing positive feedback about them I currently emailed them myself asking if I could try there product as I have read and herd amazing things about them. I currently got an email back saying "yes" and that they would send me some coupons out to try there porducts, I was so excited to try Upbeat as I was looking for a affordable protein drink to take with me in the mornings when I don't have breakfast.


Now I was expecting a nice small envelope with some coupons in but I got a surprise when my post-man knocked at the door with a "huge" parcel from Upbeat. I wasn't expecting this one little bit, but I'm so grateful of what they sent me. When I opened the package I was so shocked. Inside was a Upbeat tote bag saying #feelingupbeat and there logo on it (which I currently use every time I go shopping), 2 Free product coupons (which I currently used to get them), 4 50p coupons, a pen holder (I think its a pen holder, its the black thing in the picture), a medium sized note pad (which me and my mother uses to write notes or important numbers on), a card wallet, protein chart and a leaflet about there product. I was amazed with the amount of stuff but very grateful for everything they sent me.




The day after I received my coupons I went to my local Tesco's and picked up 2 strawberry upbeat protein drinks. When I got home I put them straight in the fridge as they kinda went warm from they had been in my bag all day while I was out shopping. After two hours passed I was feeling a little peckish but didn't want to eat chocolate so I decided to try my upbeat protein drink for the first time. 

Now when I first took a sip I didn't like the taste at all but I carried on drinking it and my taste buds got use to the taste and I started to like it....A LOT!!


The taste reminds me a lot of the "Strawberry School Bars" you can get which are also another favourite healthy snack of mine. The only negative thing about "Upbeat Protein Drinks" is that it doesn't really have a very nice after taste, which overall doesn't bother me because the drink itself was stunningly delicious. 


With 20g of protein and less than 150 calories, it definitely sounds appealing. Upbeat Protein Drinks comes in 2 different flavours "Strawberry" and "Mango and Passionfruit". 


Also what I like about these products is that I can understand the majority of the ingredients list. There’s the whey protein (the by-product of milk), fruit juice, fruit puree, natural colours and flavourings and that’s about it. It does contain sucralose, which is an artificial sweetener yet one that contains virtually no calories. Also its best to keep an eye on the "best before date" as Upbeat does include fresh milk.


Altogether I deferentially recommend these to everyone to try, as they are so affordable and so tasty :)


You can currently get them from:-

Tesco- £1.00
Ocado- £1.00
Amazon- £4.20 + £4.49 p&p

Also here is there website- http://www.feelingupbeat.com/

So deferentially go and check them out guys.

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!

*Product sent out for honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Hun,Fantastic Review,And I've got to say that upbeat is a lovely drink,I Throughly Enjoyed Your review,Lovely Blog post.

    ReplyDelete