18 January 2015

My Dream Wedding :)

Its every girls dream to meet the perfect guy and have the perfect wedding. I've been planning my wedding since I was 10 years of age, yes 10 years of age. Now I know you all probably think that's a little young to be planning your wedding but I've always wanted to be a wedding planner and I thought what a better way by planning my wedding. If you didn't know already I am now currently 18 years of age :) I have found my prince charming and I am currently engaged to him :) once again your properly thinking why she engaged at the age of 17 when she has her whole life ahead of her. Well I suppose I'll tell you the story of how me and my fiancée met but a little warning its not that romantic but its perfect for me.


So it was currently 20th January 2014 and I decided to put my bbm pin on a group named 'bbm pins and snapchat names' on Facebook. About 2 hours later I had a pop up from a guy named 'Ryan'. He was really sweet to talk to but I kinda got confused of which one he was in his bbm picture because there was 3 boys and I had no clue which one was him. We carried on talking for 2 days until Ryan asked me to meet up with him, which I currently agreed to. Now I know its not safe meeting up with someone you don't know but I felt like I trusted Ryan a lot. So 23rd of January 2014 me and Ryan met up outside Neath police station where I currently live. I was kinda shy at first but once I got to know him a little bit more my confidence grew around him. We ended up going up the Gnoll Park and sitting on a bench there near the lake getting to know each other, then suddenly Ryan kissed me.....That first kiss made everything so special. Things then lead step by step but I wont go into detail. And yes that day Ryan asked me out and of course I said yes.

A few months flew by and I got to know Ryan more and more by the days.....I fell deeper in love with him. We had are ups and down together over them few months but we stuck it out and fought threw it. On August 22nd 2014 (My Birthday) Ryan proposed to me. It was a big shock because I didn't see it coming at all but it was kinda funny too because he proposed to me in bed. Now I know you guys I gonna be thinking why did she even say yes. Well here's a thing, Ryan knows how much I like my sleep and just being lazy in bed so proposing to me in bed was and amazing idea to be honest, but everyone has there own thoughts.

Anyway we've spent our very first christmas together and now we are expecting our 1 year anniversary. Now our relationship hasn't been perfect at all, its been a very bumping road but we've both managed to stick by it.

I've keep falling deeper in love with Ryan every single day. In my eyes he is perfect and I couldn't imagine life without him. Now 'love' is a very powerful and many people do play about with it but a word of advice guys, Don't play with love take your time finding it and make sure you get to know the person first because you should never rush into things, I learnt that myself.

Anyway that's the story of how I met my fiancée but this blog post was ment to be for me to show you guys what kind of things I've been planning for my dream wedding, now I know I've been planning this since I was 10 years of age but I haven't got everything sorted yet so its not much but I got the main bits which is more important. So here it is 'My Dream Wedding'.

I will leave all links to the items or places that I am currently showing down below just incase any of you are interested. So here goes.....

The Wedding Dress
So this is what my dream wedding dress looks like :) Its has a 'sweetheart neck line' with 'crystals' all over the top and around the dress. The bottom of the dress is 'big' and 'puffy' and is some sort of 'lace material'. I feel in love with this dress when I saw it. It comes in a variety of sizes so will fit anyone (aslong as they got your size). Now this wedding dress is made in China where I guess most dresses and other clothing items are made now a days but its also very cheap. This may be because it does come from eBay. Yes, eBay. Now I know what you guys are thinking, why would you want to get your 'wedding dress' from eBay. Well they are good quality and are very cheap.
eBay:- £49.99 Size 12



The Older Bridesmaids Dresses

Now when it comes to the bridesmaids dresses I'm a little less worried. Now a bridesmaid dress has to be pretty but not to pretty that it overtakes the brides dress. Now this dress here is perfect in every way possible. Its cute but not to cute and it also adds a little sparkle to the bridesmaids. Of course if you have little ones you would not be able to use these, but for the older bridesmaids these would look so pretty. It has a 'sweetheart neck line' along with a little bit of 'glitter' all over the dress to make it sparkle. The colour is a 'champagne' colour and would go lovely with the brides traditional white dress. Also this dress shows a little bit of figure but not to much which most people like. Once again this dress comes from eBay and is a very cheap price but great quality. Also this dress also comes in a variety of colours from blues to pinks to blacks.
eBay:- £33.88 Size 14



The Rings
Although your partner may not want to wear a glitzy ring maybe you do and as its your wedding aswell you should get some say in part of it (unless your going on 'Dont Tell The Bride' then hard luck). Now I like these rings, they may not be very traditional but not many women now a days want a traditional wedding some may want a themed one. Now if your one of these women these rings are perfect because they have a bit of sparkle to your finger. 'The glizzer the better' as I always say. These rings are a 'classic gold' with 'silver glitter' lining all the way around. Everyone wants something different. Now if you are one of these people then these rings are again from eBay and are a good price for wedding rings.
eBay:- £68.98 for the pair



Themed Wedding
 Now I've always dreamt of a 'Princess Themed' wedding. Now I love Disney princess and I've always wanted to be a princess or just even feel like one even if its just for a day and why not a better day then your wedding day.
Now I know the 'after party' hall doesn't looking like somewhere a princess would go but it looks pretty and a little girly which is perfect. Even if you have to add abit of sparkle, glam and flowers in just to make it perfect for you then thats fine beacuse it's your wedding day. Now my ideal princess travelling is arrving to my wedding in a horse and cart. I've always wanted this to happen, just sitting in the cart while people look and stare at you like your a 'princess' visiting her country. Now I know they are expensive but if your not gonna have an expensive after party hall then why not folk out a little money to arrive to your wedding, maybe then you'll feel like a princess before you even get married. Now the cake I always dreamt of was a big 3 tear cake (chocolate of course) but unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of one. But the cake currently showing is a 'Beauty and the Beast Castle Cake' which I think is so amazing and adorable to have on your wedding day especially if you are having a Disney/Princess themed wedding. Now personally I'm more into Tinkerbell and Ariel but everyone has there own opinions and favourites. I currently don't have prices for these as they all be different prices in different parts of the UK or where ever your from.

But that's all I really have planned for my 'Dream Wedding' so far. I hope I've inspired you guys to think about planning your wedding before you even start making it happened. And I just want to apologise if I've bored anyone reading this. If anyone would like any help with planning there wedding or need some tips or tricks on how to plan there wedding then get in contact me by the contact form on the side of my blog and I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading guys.
Untill next time, Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment