19 January 2015

Natural Look :)

So today I went into town and wanted to wear a bit of make up. So I decided to do a natural makeover. Here's how to do so :)

Step 1- Face!
I first applied my "Dior Star Foundation" blending it into my skin with my blending sponge making sure it was all even.

Step 2- Eyes!
Next I decided to start my eye shadow of so firstly I applied the eyelid colour of my "wet n wild palette" in "Silent Treatment" all over my eyelid with my "elf" eye shadow brush.
I then blended the colour into my eyelid as it was a little dark. I did this with my "Calvin Klein" blending brush.

After I did that I decided to add a bit of glitter to my eye. So I added a "champagne" colour from my "Collection Smokey Eyes Palette". I applied this with my "elf" eye shadow brush (after cleaning it of course).
I then blended the two colours together with my "Calvin Klein" blending brush (of course cleaning it first).


Step 3- Lashes!
After I applied my eyeshadow I decided to apply the most important make up piece of your eyes "mascara". I used the "Avon Spectra Lash" mascara.


Step 4- Lips!
Lastly I added my "Carmex Cherry" lip balm to my lips to give them abit of moisture and to protect them while I'm out shopping.


AND THE FINISHING LOOK....

(Sorry about the lighting in this picture).

And there you have it a quick natural look done in the matter of 15/20 minutes :)
I hope this helps you out with quick natural make up routines.If you want another make up routine then comment in the comments box below and I'll take your suggest and make it happen :)

Until then.
Kylie xox is out!


No comments:

Post a Comment