17 January 2015

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

Hiyya My Little Fairys,

So I recently brought "Girl Online" by "Zoe Sugg".

Girl Online is the first novel by vlogging sensation Zoe Sugg. I've been watching Zoe's videos for the past two years now and when she announced she was realising a book I was so excited as this was a huge step for Zoe aka Zoella. Girl Online is funny, sweet and a really engaging read.

           Here's Zoe holding her book up at the realising of it. 

"Under the alias Girl Online, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendship, boys, her crazy family and the panic attacks that began to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, where she meets Noah: a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love- and capturing every moment of it on her blog. But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover- and her closet friendship- forever".

Penny is the kind of girl that a lot of teen readers (like myself) will be able to relate to. Now I'm not much of a reader but it was nice to read a novel where the protagonist had a relatively "average" home life- parents who are present throughout the whole novel and who she gets on with. An older brother away at collage but who she also has a very good sibling relationship with. 

The book was highly likeable, I read it durning my spare time but managed to complete it within a month. It was really good to get to know Penny. Reading this book set my mind to blogging and sharing with you guys and really inspired me to shar my feelings with everyone. 

If your looking for a good book to read then I definitely recommended "Girl Online".

You can buy this from the following stores:

Amazon:- £5.00 Hardcover or £3.49 Kindle Edition
Asda:- £6.00 Hardcover
eBay:- £10.79 max Hanrdcover

But until then.
Kylie xox is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment