18 January 2015

OraNurse Toothpaste :)

Hiyya My Little Fairys,
So I recently got sent a sample of "Oranurse Non-Flavoured Toothpaste" to try. They do a whole range of toothpastes for children and adults ect. 















 If you have children then this is a good toothpaste for them as some children may have issues with the taste or frothiness of regular toothpaste due to Sensory Processing issues. I recently came Oranurse toothpaste from a freebie site "Latest Free Stuff". Unlike any other toothpaste Oranurse still contains the right amount of fluoride. It’s more expensive but worth every penny, but has to be ordered from a pharmacy. You cam currently find the toothpaste at 
Dental Direct for £3.00, Amazon for £3.67 and also other online stores or pharmacy's. 

I currently really like this toothpaste as you dont have to worry about the strong taste of mint unlike other toothpaste and also my teeth feel really clean afterwards and I never feel that with other toothpastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment